The following terms and conditions, referred to as ‘Terms’ going forward apply to the Optiweb Pty Ltd, website, and domain name www.iframes.com.au.
References to “we”, “us” or “our” are references to Optiweb Pty Ltd, ABN 92 164 738 060, Suite 9, 82 Acland St, St Kilda, Vic, 3182, Australia, operating www.iframes.com.au and its subsidiaries, associates and officers, unless otherwise stated.
By accessing and transacting with Optiweb Pty Ltd you agree to be bound by the Terms regardless of whether you create an account or make a purchase.
If you breach any of the Terms, you are prohibited from using the iframes website and/or transacting with Optiweb Pty Ltd.
If you do not agree with any part of these Terms you must leave the iframes website immediately.
Please note, these Terms may be updated at any time by Optiweb Pty Ltd. Changes will be posted to this page. You agree to be bound by any changes.
Placing Your Order
You can place an order with Optiweb Pty Ltd by completing the order form on www.iframes.com.au and entering and confirming your payment information.
When you place your order, we will issue you with an order number by email.
By placing an order, you are making an offer to purchase either a product or service based on these Terms.
Information contained on the www.iframes.com.au website represents an invitation to treat. No information on www.iframes.com.au constitutes or should be deemed as an offer by Optiweb Pty Ltd to supply any products or services. However Optiweb Pty Ltd will make every effort to supply the products and services you have selected.
We will notify you that your order is being processed by sending an order confirmation email to you. We do not formally accept your offer until your order has passed our internal validation procedures for:
- verifying the bona fides of each order placed, for the purpose of preventing credit card or payment fraud; and
- if our product is not in our warehouse, confirming with our suppliers that they are able to supply the products and services that you have selected If we cannot process or accept your order after payment is received, we will contact you by email or telephone.
Optiweb Pty Ltd and any of its other companies and businesses reserves the right to deny service, stop accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Optiweb Pty Ltd communicating with you
When you set up an account with www.iframes.com.au, you consent to us sending you both administrative and promotional information for the purpose of:
- administrative emails will include details regarding account activity and purchases you have made
- promotional emails will include product information, new offers and information about iframes. You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails anytime by simply clicking the unsubscribe button on our emails
The save amount displayed on some products is based on the sale price suggested by the distributor of the branded eyewear. The distributor sale price is not mandatory, although manufacturers and distributors may suggest that retail outlets maintain a price within the range of their suggestion.
Whereas our online prices are very competitive within the eyewear industry, we cannot guarantee that this distributor sale price is always higher or lower than the prices in a retail store.
We encourage customers to compare prices in order to find the best deal. Distributor sale price is not the same as the ‘in store price'. The in store price can be broadly defined as the price at which the item actually sells in the free market. Optiweb Pty Ltd is committed to providing you the very best price, value and service. We welcome feedback and price notifications in the market.
What we need from you
You agree not to post or transmit to Optiweb Pty Ltd any material which:
- is threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, indecent, pornographic, abusive, discriminatory, liable to incite hatred, is in breach of confidence, or privacy, or is proprietary or is not properly licenced for use on the www.iframes.com.au website,
- violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person,
- constitutes or encourages an illegal act - including criminal or civil liability, or acts which are otherwise prohibited by the law of any relevant country in the world,
- infringes on the rights of a third party in any country in the world, or
- has the potential to cause technical damage to the www.iframes.com.au website or business, or the equipment of other users of www.iframes.com.au, including, without limitation, viruses, trojans, worms, corrupted data or other malicious data or code.
You agree to not attempt to infiltrate the www.iframes.com.au website or any other Optiweb Pty Ltd business. This includes without limitation, trying to guess user passwords, "phishing", accessing "hidden" URLs, attempting to trigger remote code for the purpose of accessing data or material you would not otherwise have access to.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, copy from or disassemble the www.iframes.com.au website.
You agree that Optiweb Pty Ltd owes no royalty or licence fee to you or any third party for use of material which is posted or transmitted to the www.iframes.com.au website. Optiweb Pty Ltd is free to copy, distribute or incorporate such material into the www.iframes.com.au website for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
By submitting your Order you warrant, represent and undertake:
- that you are aged 18 or over and are not ordering on behalf of another person
- to provide any details reasonably requested by Optiweb Pty Ltd to confirm that you are eligible to purchase the Goods
- that you are acting in your capacity as an individual consumer and the Goods or any part of the Goods shall not be used for resale or for anything other than your own personal use
- that you are the authorised holder of any credit/debit card you may use on www.iframes.com.au.
- unless otherwise stated on www.iframes.com.au, all prices for products and services are in AUD dollars in Australia.
While Optiweb Pty Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the prices and price related information stated in its catalogue and on www.iframes.com.au, we do not warrant that the www.iframes.com.au website is error-free, or that you will not encounter a mispriced item in the frame range on the website.
If an item is mispriced, Optiweb Pty Ltd will contact you and give you the choice to place a new order at the correct price or to cancel the order and receive a refund of any monies paid.
Promotional/Gift Vouchers and Coupon Codes
If you have a www.iframes.com.au gift or promotional voucher, that voucher can also be used by someone other than you and you can assign your rights to use that voucher.
In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with an www.iframes.com.au gift voucher purchase or redemption of that voucher on the Site, we are entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
We assume no liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of gift vouchers or promotional vouchers.
Conditions for the redemption of promotional and gift vouchers:
- From time to time we may release promotional vouchers that may be used on www.iframes.com.au. Promotional vouchers can only be redeemed on the website.
- If you place an order for an item less than the value of the gift voucher, you are entitled to receive a credit to be used with www.iframes.com.au to the value of the gift voucher less the purchase price of the item. Any applicable gift voucher expiry dates apply.
- The credit of a promotional or gift voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
- If the credit of a gift voucher is insufficient for the order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment by other means (but not by using another promotional voucher or attempting to rely on any other offer). For the avoidance of doubt, gift vouchers are an acceptable form of payment in these circumstances.
- Please note that only one promotional voucher can be used per order, and that promotional vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (including but not limited to, sales and other promotions).
- Promotional and gift vouchers cannot be used to buy further gift vouchers. Gift vouchers may only be purchased through debit or credit card or Paypal.
- The credit of a gift voucher or a gift card does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
Gift vouchers expire 12 months from the purchase date.
Coupon codes can only be applied and used once during a transaction. That transaction includes any returns or exchanges of the original purchased item within that transaction.
For any coupon code promotion that offers a discount for a multiple product purchase, the multiple product purchase must be completed within a single transaction to redeem the discount. If any products from the original transaction are then returned for a refund and therefore the total products purchased become 1, the discount from the coupon code will cease to apply and will be factored into the refund.
Coupon codes that offer a discount cannot be redeemed for cash.
Prescription Lens Information
You warrant that:
- you are not registered blind or registered partially sighted your prescription is used in accordance with the guidance of your optometrist and has been correctly supplied to www.iframes.com.au.your pupillary distance is correct and has been correctly supplied to www.iframes.com.au.
- all information provided to www.iframes.com.au regarding your prescription is correct and accurate.
- your prescription has not expired.
- that you are in possession of a written prescription that has been given to you by a registered medical practitioner or registered optometrist following the testing of sight by him or her within the last twenty-four months if you are under 70 years old, or within the last twelve months if you are aged 70 or over, and that any recommended retest date has not elapsed
- Optiweb Pty Ltd is not responsible for any issues arising from you not complying with the above. By placing an order with www.iframes.com.au you agree to this and waive any rights.
Optiweb Pty Ltd will use an appropriate, average pupillary distance set by its supervising opticians, unless:
- you send your pupillary distance measurement to us and/or
- one of Optiweb Pty Ltd’s supervising opticians considers at his/her absolute discretion that it is necessary for you to obtain a pupillary distance measurement.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in the www.iframes.com.au website or any its content, including all copyright and trademarks are owned by, or licensed to, Optiweb Pty Ltd or otherwise used by Optiweb Pty Ltd as permitted by applicable law.
The Materials, including optical frame and sunglass photos may not be reproduced for any commercial or public purpose, republished, posted, broadcast, distributed or transmitted by you, or provided by you to any third party without the express written consent of Optiweb Pty Ltd.
Secure Access to Optiweb Pty Ltd
Optiweb Pty Ltd may provide you a password and account identification so you can access and use certain portions of the www.iframes.com.au website. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorised to access and use the www.iframes.com.au website in a manner consistent with these Terms.
Optiweb Pty Ltd has no obligation to investigate the authorisation or source of any such access or use of the www.iframes.com.au website. You, as the user are solely responsible for all access to and use of the www.iframes.com.au website by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of the www.iframes.com.au website is actually authorised by you, including without limitation all, communications and transmissions and all obligations, including without limitation financial obligations incurred through such use of access.
You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification information assigned to you. You will immediately notify Optiweb Pty Ltd of any unauthorised use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Optiweb Pty Ltd's security.
If you decide to purchase a pair of frames, prescription lenses or other product or service from www.iframes.com.au, you agree to promptly pay the associated fee. You acknowledge that if you trigger a "chargeback" through your credit card provider we reserve the right to no longer conduct business with you.
Credit Card Fraud
Optiweb Pty Ltd, through our transaction provider ANZ, employs the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect transactions with our customers. It must be noted, that Optiweb Pty Ltd will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner as a result of using the www.iframes.com.au website.
Delivery Of Your Products
Optiweb Pty Ltd will make every effort to deliver your frames or other product according to the estimated delivery times provided on the website and in our delivery policy. The estimated delivery times are in business days (Monday through Friday) excluding Public Holidays.
However, on occasions, there will be events beyond our control that will delay delivery times. If your frames or other products have not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us.
Unless otherwise agreed by us, we will deliver your frames or other products to the address indicated on your order confirmation. If no-one is available to take delivery of your order, our carrier may leave a card so you can pick up your frames or other products from your local Post Office.
We will use reasonable efforts to deliver your frames or other products to you within the estimated delivery time indicated on your order confirmation; however, we do not guarantee that we will deliver within this time frame. Title and risk of loss to all products will pass to you on delivery.
Customs and Duties for international orders
Any taxes, customs, surcharges or duties are the responsibility of the customer. Please note that in addition to the purchase price, some customs offices will charge a handling fee to process the paperwork for clearing customs. International orders (other than New Zealand) must be paid for via PayPal, not credit card. New Zealand customers can pay via PayPal or credit card.
Reviews, Comments and Glasses
Anything that you submit or post to the www.iframes.com.au website and/or provide to Optiweb Pty Ltd, including without limitation, ideas, know-how, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Optiweb Pty Ltd shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such information.
All information provided to Optiweb Pty Ltd automatically becomes the sole and exclusive property of Optiweb Pty Ltd. You also grant Optiweb Pty Ltd the right to publicly use the information provided.
You shall not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead Optiweb Pty Ltd or third parties as to the origin of any information provided.
You shall not assign any rights and obligations under these Terms whether in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Optiweb Pty Ltd. Any unauthorised assignment shall be deemed null and void.
Under the Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 ("Act"), where implied conditions and warranties cannot be excluded, any liability in Optiweb Pty Ltd for breach of such conditions and warranties (other than a condition or warranty implied by section 69 of the Act) shall be limited, at the option Optiweb Pty Ltd, to the replacement of the product(s) or the re-supply of the same product(s); the payment of the cost of replacing the product(s) or of acquiring equivalent product(s).
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Neither our failure nor your failure to enforce any part of these Terms constitutes a waiver of such Terms. Such failure will in no way affect the right to later enforce a part of these Terms.
Optiweb Pty Ltd reserves the right to change the Terms at any time.
Optiweb Pty Ltd will use reasonable endevour to ensure the correct publication of information at iframes.com.au and if any information is found to be incorrect, Optiweb Pty Ltd will update it as soon as possible. If a Customer is unsure about the accuracy of information then please contact us.
No Optiweb Pty Ltd employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Terms.
If Optiweb Pty Ltd hold a sale for specific brands and those brands are named within the content of any material promoting the sale, only those brands are eligibile for that sale's pricing.
Optiweb Pty Ltd takes online security seriously and is running a programme whereby a very small percentage of randomly selected customers who place an order using their credit card will be asked to verify a small refund amount that has been placed back onto their credit card prior to the shipment of their order. This refund amount should appear in a customer’s credit card account within 24-48 hours of an order being placed and as soon as the customer notifies Optiweb Pty Ltd of the correct amount, their order will be fulfilled. If a customer has been selected as part of this programme, they will receive an email soon after their order is placed. This type of security programme helps make online shopping a safer experience for all.
Optiweb Pty Ltd is not an official reseller for and is not affiliated with Luxottica and Maui Jim.
Optiweb Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Optiweb Pty Ltd, and Optiweb Pty Ltd will be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
Disclaimer and Liability
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the information contained within this agreement is correct, Optiweb Pty Ltd makes no warranty as the accuracy, comprehensiveness, or correctness of any material, and provides all material on an "as is" basis.
Optiweb Pty Ltd, including our partners, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties associated with running Optiweb Pty Ltd and its website, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that might be suffered by you or any third party caused by the Optiweb Pty Ltd or the products sold on it including, without limitation, loss or damage suffered as a result of negligence
Governing law and severability
This contract will be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any dispute arising out of your use of the www.iframes.com.au website, or the products purchased on it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction. If a provision of these Terms is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable that shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.